Magnetek cable reels are designed to be mounted on moving machinery and used to supply power for the automatic winding of flexible power or control cables. Cable reels are an ideal power delivery solution for equipment in industries including crane and hoist, fluid power, and marine terminal.
Package them with any of our industry-leading power and motion control products. Spring drive and motorized electric cable reels are available.
Industrial Duty Spring Reels
- Cost-effective, pre-engineered solution for general purpose overhead material handling applications
- Available in five sizes
Mill Duty Reels
- Designed for optimum performance on overhead cranes, monorails, and magnet cranes operating in rugged environments such as mills, foundries, and other heavy-duty industries
- Available in a multitude of sizes
Motorized Cable Reels
- Ideal for long travel lengths and high voltage applications, particularly on runway motions
- Useful for marine terminal equipment, including ship-to-shore container cranes (STS), rubber tired gantry cranes (RTG), and rail mounted gantry cranes (RMG)
For more information about cable reels, visit http://www.magnetekmh.com.
We’re always in motion at Magnetek. Whether it’s material handling, mobile hydraulic, elevator, or mining, we are always working to enhance your success. We place great importance not only on what we do, but how we do it—and our commitment to responsible business practices allows us to promote and support success both at home and in the communities we reach.
- America’s largest supplier of digital drive systems for industrial cranes and hoists. We provide Energy Engineered® drives, radio remote controls, braking and collision avoidance subsystems, motors, and more.
- The world’s largest independent builder of digital motion control systems for elevator. We specialize in designing and manufacturing highly integrated Energy Engineered motion-control subsystems for elevators, serving the world’s foremost ‘lift’ builders.
- In underground mining, we focus on coal, building a new generation of digital drive systems that enable mining equipment to recover this resource for refinement to produce “clean coal” energy.
Magnetek is dedicated to meeting your needs, wherever and whenever you need us. Watch our overview video to see where we’ve been and where we’re going.